A Quick Build Kit from the Get-Go
600 to 1,000+ hour construction time for a basic VFR plane.
Pre-preg and vacuum bag constructed kit
Includes ALL airframe parts and hardware for the Quick Build Kit — YES, the Retractable Landing Gear, MATCO wheels, 3 puck brakes & parking brake, and Michelin Air Tires & Leak Proof Tubes, ARE included [ engine ( firewall aft ), avionics, instruments, radios, prop, paint and 2 wing Pylons with 2 Pods are extra ].
Delivered in Primer Paint
Wings, winglets, canard, fuselage and strakes come to you complete in primer paint — including installed antennas — you just install flight controls, Instrument Panel, Firewall aft, and paint the aircraft.
Steerable Oleo Nose Strut
The steerable oleo nose strut with 11.5″ diameter Lamb type and size tire ( looks like a scaled down 5.00 x 5 tire ), retracts electro-hydraulically on deck ( separate from the main gear ) and sets the aircraft on it’s nose for really easy ingress and egress for the pilot and passenger(s) ( simply step into the cockpit like an Indy car ), and for VERY stable parking in high winds because of the low TOA.
Fuselage and strakes arrive to you as a top and bottom pre-molded tub in primer paint, wire and plumbing conduits, and heat ducts, are already installed in the fuselage walls and floor. Just install pre-molded bulkheads, baffles, ribs, completed Instrument Panel, and Firewall aft. Then paint to complete aircraft.
Custom Instrument Panels
Basic VFR, basic IFR, and custom instrument panels, will be available.
Electro-hydraulically operated large Speed Brake ;
Electro-hydraulically operated single piece Canopy opens aft ala F-16 — AND, you can NOT forget to latch it ( Safety Feature ) ;
Full span “Split-Flap” type rudders, also helps as Speed Brakes.
- Laminar flow wing and winglet airfoils ( including strakes ), longer wing and 34 more sq. ft. of wing area ;
- Single Aero Fuel Cap for single point refueling covered by the fuel door that’s opened from the cockpit ala new cars ;
- Cowling opens like a car hood and unlocks from the cockpit, and bottom cowling drops down. NO screws hold it in place! ;
- Cowling, Fuel Door, Oil Door and Radome can only be opened from inside the cockpit ala new cars ;
- Basic aerobatics capable, +10 / -9 g’s limited ;
- NO screws or antennas anywhere on the exterior of the aircraft ! ;
- a single three-way fuel selector valve ( OFF / ON / Reserve ), and 2 one-way check valves, from AndAir ;
- 70+ gallon internal fuel capacity ;
- Room for two 7′ tall people, or for two smaller people in the rear seat ;
- 1100 lbs. useful Load ( 1,600 lbs. useful Load for military / government versions ) ;
- 25+ cubic ft. of baggage area ;
- Stall / spin resistant ;
- True HOTAS Stick & Throttle ( click here for HOT ISO view, and for HOT dimensions ) ;
- Lighted Gear Switch ( LGS ) ;
- Complete rear cockpit control system, including rudder pedals ( if you wish ) ;
- Room for a color weather, or air-to-air / air-to-ground, radar in the nose ;
- Easy, low cost maintenance, and economical to operate ;
- Rough terrain capable ( i.e. — FAA approved grass strips, dirt strips, etc. ) ;
- AND MORE !!!